Profile picture for tim mcfarlane

Cash out on an investment property in NYC

Hi. I own a co-op in NYC that I used to live in but is now rented out. The mortgage is less than 50% of the current market value. I'd like to access some of the equity rather than do a full refinance as I plan to sell at some point in the not too distant future. To add a further twist, I'm not a US citizen and am based in the UK. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks
  • November 01 2013 - Upper West Side

You absolutely have the ability to cash-out on your NYC investment co-op. It's important that we discuss all aspects of the transaction and weigh out all of your available options. I understand there is a time difference between us and I will try to be as accommodating as possible. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may best understand your scenario; my contact information can be found within my profile.

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Sr. Mortgage Advisor

Profile picture for BartGabe
Max cash out on a foreign national loan would 65%. Click on my profile to connect with me.