Change in Zillow several months ago

Zillow changed several months ago. Its cookies (I assume) used to keep numerous properties I was following, so when I came to Zillow I could see all the properties I had previously visited by clicking on the right portion of the address box, and I could choose the address I wanted to examine. These all disappeared, and I now have to type in each address every time I want to check on it. Is there any way I can keep a few dozen properties in a semi-permanent list so I don't have to type in each address every time I want to check on it? Thank You.
  • June 07 2012 - Sun City Summerlin
  • 0

If you save a home as a favorite (option available from the home details page), you will find it on a list of "favorite homes" found under "My Zillow" in the upper right corner of the screen.   You can remove a home from that list at any time.