Profile picture for lawsoncc

Changed my home info erroneously

I listed a home for sale 1942 Butler St, Winston-Salem, NC.  But I live at 1200 Millridge Drive, Greensboro, NC.  While the Butler st home shows accurately, Zillow is showing the picture for the Butler St home for sale and the amount for sale on my home at 1200 Millridge that is not for sale.  How should I fix?

• October 28 2008 - US

lawsoncc -

Did you put up an advertisement with The Winston-Salem Journal? The listing showing for 1200 Millridge Drive with the black-and-white photo of 1942 Butler St is coming from the said newspaper.

If this is incorrect, you would need to contact The Winston-Salem Journal to change it, as this is an automated ad feed and thus cannot be changed or removed from our end.

Please get back to us on this.

Lawsoncc,

Did you imput this data or did your agent?  They should help you with your marketing and you should have nothing to worry about.  Have them go in and change it for you.  If your agent did not, but you did, contact the paper as stated above.

Good luck with your home sale!  I have homes listed in Winston Salem also and there seems to be quite a bit of interest out there.  Remember to be patient and willing to negotiate. Make sure that your home is being marketed effectively and ask what is being done specifically.

Let me know if I can help.