Changing positions from salary to commission

I have been with the same company for four years promoted to manager. I have decided to go into sales (for the money part of it and no stress) with the same company but will be going to 100% commission. Do I need to wait for two years to get financing since I am not on salary anymore but still with the same company?  I have about $10,000 down.

August 30 2013 - US

Thanks for the answer, thats what I thought.  Yes the sales stress will be there but different.  I'm thankful my leads are provided for me. 

You will need to wait until you have 2 yrs of commissioned income verified on tax returns. Being with same company is not a guarantee of the income you might earn in sales. Interesting that you perceive a new commission only position as "no stress"......