Profile picture for figueroa53

Charlotte Investor looking for foreclosure Specialist

I am still looking for the best agent in town that would like to work with a very wealthy group of investors, but willing to do the leg work.

I am working with a nationwide group of investors and have access to over $500,000 in cash funds looking and considering investing here in Charlotte, buying REO properties. 

• August 14 2012 - Charlotte
  • 0

You can send me an email message and we can discuss your needs in Charlotte.

I am SFR certified.  Give me a call or email me and let's discuss wants and needs.

Are you the mandate for the group? Are you willing to sign a MFA and provide POF and an LOI detailing your groups needs?

I have some land in Florida that might interest your group.