Cheap way to stay in contact with your clients

I have been using ZingDing for a year now and find it very useful for my listings and holiday animated e-cards. They have all the Holidays covered and you get unlimited listings. I paid $69.95 for a full year but right now you can get it for $49.95 a year by using the Promo Code ********  contact with your clients throughout the year. It is very easy to use and you can even have a clickable link to your website on the e-card along with your picture.

Steve Flaugher
Realtor, e-Pro Certified Internet Specialist
[phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

• November 13 2010 - Saint Marys
  • 0

Thanks! I am going to check that out :)))

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely check it out. I have also heard of constant contact, and currently have been beating my head against a wall with microsoft dynamics.

RE/MAX has a free service for every one of their agents called LeadStreet where leads come in (referral fee free) from RE/MAX .com web and you can apply action plans of follow up.  I use this service as well as my TopProducer8i account for contact, listing and under contract management.  Both have been the skeleton crew of my systems to selling 100+ homes a year.  Truly could not do that without these systems.

The cheapest new way to stay incontact with your clients i[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]