Profile picture for dmmagaw01

Claim Your Home error

I am the owner of 224 SE Sailfish Lane, Stuart, FL.  I posted the ad to sell my home. For some reason, the listing now shows as 'NOT FOR SALE.'.  I have gone through various steps to try to fix this, but have been unsuccessful.  Can you please help?  Thanks.
  • March 22 2014 - Stuart
  • 0

Profile picture for dmmagaw01
Prior to having a problem which resulted in me sending the email to Zillow asking for asking, my house had been very successfully listed for sale.

What exact steps do I need to take to change the listed from 'not for sale' to 'for sale'.

Thanks.

• Ice L.Zillow
dmmagaw01 -

I checked your logs and it does not appear your home was successfully posted as for sale.

Should you need help with the posting process, please let me know.

Ice