Profile picture for ShaunR

Claiming my home

Why can't I "Claim my home" in here on Zillow? It is saying the city I live in (Seminole) doesn't exist. Thank you.
  • January 14 2010 - Seminole
  • 0

Shaun, did you get your house claimed?

Here is a page that explains how to "claim your house" http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Claim-Your-Home/

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Hi Shaun,

I just typed in "Seminole, Florida" under the home search tab and it took me right the the city in Pinellas county, so I'm not sure what the problem was.

Keep trying, it will work.  Good Luck, Mark

PS. Sunny, of course Seminole is a County in Florida, too. 

Hmm. Does your house page come up at all? Sometimes houses that don't come up for me at first with the full address plus zip code will come up if I use the address plus zip only or the address plus city and state with no zip. Give that a try and see if you can get it to come up. All I got for Seminole, FL was this here almost like Zillow's system thinks it's a county and not a city or something. It's a bit strange.

If you can get your house to come up, you can claim it using the blue "clim this house" link in the ownership section under the small chart on your main house page.