Profile picture for BMFPitt

Complain Directly to Obama['s interns] Here

http://www.whitehouse.gov/openforquestions/

I submitted 2 questions.  (Somehow I doubt he'll be going on TV to address them):

"Why has the government decided to try to keep house prices unaffordable for responsible Americans?"

"How long can you expect to keep interest rates artificially low and giving away our children's money in order to further this goal of keeping house prices unaffordable?"

March 25 2009 - US

I have no questions for him. He has high ideas with no backbone to force Congress to start working for the people. That's exactly why I didn't vote for him. Another Carter anyone?

Carter? Ick! The first round of that administration was bad enough. No reruns, please.PS Great to see you debts!

Profile picture for BMFPitt
So a summary of questions I've seen on there:
40% why is Bank X trying to force me to pay my mortgage?  Please stop that evil bank!
20% Lower my property taxes, because that's absolutely the President's job!
20% Why bail out irresponsible, undeserving banks and not irresponsible, undeserving mortgage holders?
10% Valid comlaints about the bailouts and other interference in the housing market.
5% Unintelligible rambling in all caps.
3% Obama worshipping non-questions.
2% Show us your birth certificate!

Profile picture for mrfnuts
So in other words, 10% of those who found this link and submitted a question have an IQ above room temperature.

LOL BMFPitt I think they could shorten the length of the press conference to about 10 minutes just by using your summary.

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
i thought this one was interesting

As a college student, I am very concerned about the cost of tuition and the interest of student loans. What is going to be done to make getting a higher education easier for those of us who have to pay our own way through college

in my experience there does not exist a loan with better terms than a student loan... except maybe a mortgage lol

Dear Obama,

I NEED a new boat. Mine is a little old, and needs some work. Mainly just a wakeboard tower, but still, I need help. I also need help paying the payments, as I borrowed against my house to buy it in the first place, and my principle seems to keep rising, and I dont know why.

I also need a job. I was fired because I stopped going to work. I told my boss that you were going to bail them out if they didnt make money, but he didnt believe me. Maybe if you could write him a letter, it would all be alright.

I also was wondering if you could cover my electicity for a few months. You told me it would all be alright, and the rising tides would drop, and the global temperatures would cool off, but its almost april, and it seems a little hotter than february. 

Please help as soon as possible, as I dont want to work, and the first of the month is coming again, and my kids want food. Please send help as soon as possible, preferably in the form of cash, but I also accept check and money order.

Your biggest fan

Mr Entitled
    I

Profile picture for supercub
I'm sorry Mr. Titan, but in order for your family to recieve any assistance, I'm going to ask you to resign as head of your household. I'm sorry, but my brother Chevez  and I see no other way than for you to take it on the chin for your past sins.
I expect your resignation in the morning.

Saint Obama

But you PROMISED!!!!

Isnt there HOPE for me too?

I'm a little concerned that Sally Mae is going to start requiring loan repayment while in school. (link) I thought the whole point of the liberal student loan programs was to be an equalizing force so that if you wanted to bump up a few socioeconomic levels it was an option to get the education to do so. It seems like a much better use of dollars than a lot of other social programs.

'The loans are also less risky since families that can't pay while in school are weeded out.' Well crud...isn't that the point of a student loan? If you can't afford to pay while in school, you can get an education that affords you the ability to pay when out of school. Given that the only way to cancel student loan debt is death or payment in full...is this really necessary?

Profile picture for supercub
Titan, be a man damnit!

"Sh*t in one hand, "Hope" in the other; see which fills first. ... I am sick to death of hearing about "HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE" PHUCK hope. ..."

St Obama

I put my hand out, and HOPE that you pay me whats DUE TO ME. The entitled put you in office, we can take you out. Just take more from the rich, they can afford it. They wont notice another 10 mil from their account anyway.

I'm seeing the South Park re-run in my head...you guys keep your pants on, ok?

Profile picture for supercub
Look Titan, I don't have a lot of time to play touchy feely with you. Right now, there are more hands out than I have the capacity to print money. You know how much those damn printer cartriges cost? I'm heading to Europe to try to suck up to those people, think, "Hands across the water". And, those 49% that didn't buy my bs, you know, the one's I'm sucking cash out of, the damn ingrates are now sticking their hands out. The bottom line is, MY hands are full! :)

What Happened to The Hellickson Team?
Latest reply by user1708149
August 14 | 30 answers
Why has no one considered a class action suit against Zillow
Profile picture for Hannah Tai
Latest reply by Hannah Tai
August 06 | 35 answers
Zillow Market Value
Profile picture for zuser20140516092934764
Latest reply by zuser20140516092934764
May 16 | 5 answers
Zillow Zestimate
Profile picture for jim hardy
Latest reply by jim hardy
April 15 | 5 answers
12% drop in home value in last 30 days?
Profile picture for Tom Ashworth
Latest reply by Tom Ashworth
March 07 | 7 answers