Profile picture for Kentmore

Condo Fee

What is the monthly condo fee for Summit House
  • Question refers to 458 Summit House, West Chester, PA 19382
  • 0

Profile picture for Deb Haley ABR
condo fees for Summit house are $197.00 - $199.00- depending on unit. There are currently 7 units available. If you are interested I can send you the trend listings on these and you can take a look and see if any of them interest you. I am an Accredited Buyers Rep working for Weichert Realtors in Paoli and would be happy to assist you in finding a home. References and recommendations can be provided regarding my services as a Buyers Rep and as a Listing agent. You can contact me at 610-620-3007 8:00 am - 9:00pm.
Warm Regards,
Debbie Haley Realtor ABR
Real Estate Buyers Association Council Member
Top Listing Agent
Top Selling Agent
Million Dollar Sales and Marketing Club

Profile picture for Johanna Forero
Hello, I am looking for a duplex or triplex in the West Chester area or 10mile surrounding area. Does anybody know if there is anything available?
J.Forero

Kentmore,

My name is Kirk Simmon and I am a local realtor in West Chester. I used to live in Summit House and it is a great community. There are 9 units for sale out of 432 units in the whole development.

The fee is 197 a month. This community is very well run and the fee is a great deal for the services provided.

If you need more info about Summit House, let me know.

Kirk
484-880-2388
info@kirksimmon.com
www.KirkSimmon.com