Profile picture for natashaspy55

Confused about zip code vs area?

For my area of Salt Lake City -- Capitol Hill, 84103 -- on your graphs you list Capitol Hill as one line and 84103 as another. ALL of Capitol Hill is 84103 so I am confused about your having two separate and very different lines in your graph and why it would be that way? The price difference are very different and misleading. Capitol Hill IS 84103. P{lease help me understand what it is you are saying in your pricing graph.

• July 21 2011 - Capitol Hill
  • 0

Profile picture for natashaspy55

The zipcode 84103 is the designation for all of Capitol Hill and nothing else. I asked my mail carrier. So I remain confused.

Because other areas may be in 84103, not just Capitol Hill....Capitol Hill may just be a smaller sub-set of the larger 84103 sampling of data. Maybe talk to a local Realtor who knows the area.