Profile picture for jhgastr

Contact Us

I can not find a "contact us" option. If it exists I cant seem to find it.
  • September 09 2007 - US

Profile picture for jmferris
Sorry to tell you this but, there is none. It's pretty obvious that Zillow dosen't want the contact. If you read all the complaints, and see that the reps from Zillow only reply to the trivial stuff. It is my opinion that there are real problems with the accuracy of this sites info. and they won't deal with the public about it. These comments that are posted by real people and Agents in the field go un-answered by Zillow reps. You can only post a comment or suggestion and wait.....and wait......'cause there is no answer. Sorry!

jmferris-
There is nothing intentional about not answering certain questions. Please let me know what issues you think we are avoiding.

Profile picture for ORESTA

PLEASE HELP. There is a picture of my house and it is located in correct location, but all other information is incorrect - adrees, info... Haw I can make the changes?

Profile picture for Vegas girl

It's kind of funny that so many people are having a problem with the zillow site, and they keep blaming it on our computers.  I have a house for sale on zillow and I cannot access the site at all.  Wake up zillow, and fix the problem.  It's at your end, not millions of computers. Fix it or shut it down.

Profile picture for sandymcnutt

I am having the same frustration as many of these other people.  I can't fnd the contact us location, and really don't have the time to scroll through dozens of pages trying to find the answer to my questions.  I have a listing that was pulled off the market in November and just re-listed in Feb.  I have changed the pertinent info, but the days on the market is still saying over 200 and I can't change it.  I don't really know why I bother, though, because I have never had one lead from a listing on this site in the 2 years that I have posted things here.  Maybe no one else can find anything either.

Profile picture for lulula3

The neighborhood in Bellevue WA 98005 you list as Woodbridge is Woodridge!

Profile picture for flipout

when i do a search for properties using criteria,(price,size, etc.) that should include my listing... my listing never shows up in the search results.  Why?  does it show up for anybody?  

Profile picture for 155 DON EL

It sure does appear that Zillow doesn't want anyone to contact them about problems with their site.

Profile picture for zogduke

Wow. You guys are WAY off in your information and estimate of my home. It appears you are using the house next door to mine (mine is 700 Birch St., Edmonds, WA). Even the Snohomish County Assessors Office assesses our home as quite a bit higher than all of the houses around us. You have it the opposite. I tried to update it, which I shouldn't have to bother to do, but you still list is as $490,000 when it could easily go for $700,000.

Please correct your inaccurate information.

Kurt Herzog

Profile picture for zogduke

I just did some more checking and you have a picture of MY house provided when I click on my eastern neighbor's house (704 Birch). What you need to do is shift every house address and corresponding property data one house over to west.

Boy, that's embarrasing for you guys. I wonder how many other neighborhoods and cities and states, etc. you have done that with. 

Profile picture for baboo1

This has to be the most confusing website I have ever encountered.  I wanted to locate my house to see what your zestimate is for it; however, I don't get any map at all when I put in my address.  I don't get anything no matter what I put in.  I put in Dallas Texas and my zip code 75228......again, nothing.

Profile picture for DarylScience

Well, Golly. My house has just been replaced with a house that doesn't even exist... Mine is the only one on this side of the block; #11. All of a sudden, there's a #1 Sande Ave plopped right down where my house is and my house now has the value of my 'around the corner' neighbor's house and his house isn't even there anymore. The #1 Sande, upon a little investigative work because I have that kind of time to waste, is actually a house that WILL be built in a development called 'Sande Ridge', a 55+ planned community; 6 miles from here.

So, far be it from me to say anything nasty, but to replace my lovely little home with one that ain't even built yet and replace my home's value with my neighbor's house that happens to be 2/3 mine doesn't seem to be indicative of a truly professional outfit...

Add the fact they have no 'contact us' feature...

I'll simply never trust anything here again.

-DT

11 Sande Ave (the REAL house)

Naugatuck CT

Profile picture for fazona

Your estimate for our house is currently around 900K. (It is 17 Berkshire Court, Lebanon, NJ 08833) We think that is way over the market price for the property. Our neighbor just listed their house for sale at 725K. Your estimate is 900K!! That address is 11 Norwich Drive, Lebanon, NJ 08833. Their house is a close comp to ours. How could your estimate be so off the mark? What data are you using to arrive at these prices?? You can't expect people to have much faith in your site if your projections are so off the mark. We can understand if it's a little off, but not almost 200K off the mark. A reply would be appreciated. Thank you, Regards, Frank Zona

Profile picture for kittenonkeys

I have a property that fed from point2home and zillow has it placed with the wrong address including wrong state.  I need to report and get it corrected, but there is no option to do so.

Profile picture for jamesrossi

The  information  that  Zillow  provided  for  the listing,  331 Foxhill ct.  Debary, Fl.  32713  has  some  data  that is  incorrect.  My  house  was  never sold  in  1998  for  108,000,  I  am  the  original  owner  and  purchased  this  home  in  1994.  I  would  very  much  appreciate  if  this  data  is  updated.  Thank  you.

HELP!  I have the same question as Flipout posted on 2/15.  It does not look like flipout ever got an answer.  I have e-mailed flipout to find out if they ever received an answer.  Then I thought I would go up to Drew and contact him to see if he could answer the question, but there is no way to contact him on his profile.  I am a realtor and my listings are feeding into zillow from Homesandland.com.  My client is upset that her listing is not showing up in the search and the only way we can find it is by putting in the exact address.  I have tried myself to pull up her house several times but it does not come up in the searches I have tried.  I know the property is in your system and the information is correct.  Why does the listing not show up when I am searching for properties that fit the criteria itself.  Zaida Clay Harris, Realtor/Associate Broker, Signature Properties Group, Inc., St. Simons Island, Ga....Zaida@signaturepropertiesgroup.com

Profile picture for texasgirljen

How does Zillow come up with the value of my home?  How can Zillow be almost $100,000 lower than the appraisals?

ORESTA -

Are you referring to 995 James Street? If so, just go to the home details page and click on the Edit home info link.

Vegas girl -

We are not blaming any problems regarding the site on computers. However, there are problems such as accessing the website that we don't have control over, such as in your case. The only help we can give you is to provide troubleshooting tips that you can do on your end.

If it's true that millions of Zillow users are having the same problem, we should be aware of it by now. Being able or not able to access the website is on a case-to-case basis. If your connection is slow, our site is blocked by your ISP, or you don't have the necessary applications to navigate the site, you'd have some problems. Otherwise, you'd be smooth-sailing when using the site.

I have enter wrong on the registration and can't delete it to restart right. Listed I was an agent and I am not, thought I was marking the no spot.  How do I fix this?

Hi tinyland1965 -

I have made the necessary adjustment to your account.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Profile picture for Navybullrider

I can't even put my house into the MMM section because your site keeps trying to install something on my computer. I am trying to do this from work and the firewall won't allow anything to be installed.  How can I get through this and list my house?

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Navybullrider -

Zillow does not have a feature to install anything in a user's computer.

You may only post a Make Me Move price on your home if you have claimed it on the website.

You may claim the property by following these steps:

1. Log on to your account on Zillow.
2. Click on “My Zillow”, then click on “Favorite Homes”.
3. On the next page, click on the address of the property.
4. On the “Overview Page” of the property click on "Claim your home" that is located under the "Tools" section at the left side of the screen.
5. Choose the appropriate option.

Once you have claimed the property, click on "Set Make Me Move Price" , enter the price, then click on the disclaimer before clicking on "Create Your Listing" button.

texasgirljen -

The Zestimate value of your home is not an actual appraisal. It is just an estimated value of your home based on home facts, recent sale transaction and assessed value. These information are acquired from the county records.

For more information about the Zestimate, please click on this link - http://www.zillow.com/howto/Zestimate.htm

Zaida -

Please provide us the complete address of your listing so that we can help you on this matter.

jamesrossi -

I will send you an email regarding your concern.

kittenonkeys -

Please provide us the complete address of the listing so that we can check further.

fazona -

Please refer to my answer for texasgirljen.

Profile picture for Renee200020002000

I used to just love this site.  Now I can't even get into it to search for my house.  I keep getting a message to install and Adobe updat -- which I have done -- several times.  I work on my computer and it is updated consistently.  And yes, this is a very confusing site -- and no Contact link -- if people are complaining about it, perhaps this site needs a redesign.

1. 1
  2. 2