Contact someone at Zillow

My number is 907-350-4482-thank you-Tracy R Williams/ Tracy@tracyRwilliams.com
  • December 07 2011 - Anchorage
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Try one of these people and I'm sure they will help or point you in the Right Direction

Russ Hatfield Zillow Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen Community Relations Specialist

If you are having a problem, you can contact Zillow directly, but most of their customer service is done through Advice. Then they will email you if they need more information offline. If you post the general thing that you need assistance with ie advertising, listings feed, ? Zillow might be able to reply better.

I have not seen an agent from Alaska for a long time so I am glad that you are on Zillow :) If you have a chance and you want an easy contribution, I hear that a kids blog was looking for visitors from every state. Last I heard Alaska was still MIA. If you feel inclined, check out this page for more info