Contractor needed to install new front door in Hudson, FL

I have two large, sliding glass doors that are the main entry way to my home in Hudson, FL.  I need them replaced as they are hard to get open as the home has settled.  Anyone have any contractor they can recommend? 
  • June 16 2009 - Hudson
  • 0

Don't know if you have found someone yet but you can use this for future reference.
There are reputable websites out there to find bonafide contractors. The best one ( which is who we deal with ) is service magic ( google search the name ) you simply fill out the required information and tell a little bit about your project and whala !!! up to 3 contractors who have passed the requirements for Service Magic will call or email you and set up appointments. Part of passing SM's requirements are up to date insurance with a minimum coverage of I think $1,000,000 , have good standing with SM customer reviews ( which you can read ) liscensing in the state and area of expertise. just to name a few. Beware of other sites that do not require the same as SM.
All of this is at no cost to you !! The contractor pays for the leads, so they are motivated to contact you and stay competative with their pricing. Try it out and I wish you all the Luck !!!

Profile picture for real estate mike
You might try this. Put Hudson,Fl in the search box and click go. Then "directory" tab then Hudson home improvement. What you find are five experienced property management realtors and I guarantee you they know the cheapest, best contractor for this job! hope I helped  :)