Profile picture for archie1610

Conventional from FHA

I am in process of refinancing  my Mortgage .I owe 198K on a house I bought for 212k+.The house is worth 240k+ atleast. Based on nearby home sales.I had my Chapter 13 discharged in Nov 2011.Hence eligible for refinance in Nov 2013.My credit scores are in 740+.My quote on Zillow Request #ZR-PJMZMCG.Can I do better?
  • October 14 2013 - US
  • 0

[content removed by Zillow because of spam.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.]

Profile picture for Erick A. Parker
Our goal is to make sure you get the best loan. If you contact us through our profile, we will review the information with you and let you know if you are getting the best loan.  

Profile picture for archie1610
Does he work for TN?

I also refinanced my home so I can relate. I can refer to to someone I used that helped me alot. William Gray [phone number removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.] 
 He can better answer those questions