Profile picture for marigoldfarms

Correct a Zillow mistake

I have several rental properties and one of them shows up at the site of the other.  That is, if you Zillow the nice rental house, it shows up at the site of the commerical property (which is a non-residential, not as nice neighborhood).  When potential tenants look the house up on Zillow, they see a house on a busy commerial street.
I have tried to correct this problem online, when this didn't work I wrote 2 snail-mail letters.  No reply nor correction.  What should I do?  This mistake of Zillow is costing me potential tenants, and thus $$$!

• February 13 2011 - Del Cerro
  • 0

CLAIM your properties, then EDIT the description and note exactly what you just did in your post.

HOW is it costing you money, are you paying for a Zillow ad ?

http://www.zillow.com/advertising/Rental.htm

If so, contact the person you talked to at Zillow.

Advertise in PostLets.com with the correct info, and at LoopNet.com for your commercial unit, with the correct info.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi marigoldfarms -

Please contact me directly so we can further investigate this issue for you.

Profile picture for marigoldfarms
Mr. Curtis,  HOW is it costing me $$???  If you saw a house advertised anywhere, where do you go?  That's right!  Straight to Zillow to check out the house.   When you type in an address and it shows up in a neighborhood that has rentals for a quarter of the advertised price, and you don't know the neighborhoods enough to know that it is a mistake on Zillow's part, you walk away.  This loses potential tenents thus losing $$$!