Profile picture for suespike

Correcting a Zillow listing

I know you use public records but the RE# is incorrect for my listing so you are showing it sold when I sold only a portion of the original lot.  The part I sold was undeveloped.  I still own the house, on 4.9 acres rather than the original 9.9 acres. The description I provided is correct.  If you check Duval County public records using the correct number, you will see the property has not been sold.
  • May 26 2011 - Tiger Hole-Secret Woods

If it is your house, you can "claim" the listing using the EDIT button.  After that, you can make changes to what it says or I think there is also a button to report errors.  This forum is back and forth between agents and owners and buyers for information, but I don't know that zillow employees use it.

Good luck...I hope you can get it straightened out quickly.