Profile picture for lehrke007

Could I buy this as an invetment property and then rent it out? How many garage spaces are there?

• Question refers to 8831 Ironwood Ave S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
  • 0

Profile picture for lehrke007
Mike has it right.  Some assoc don't allow renting.

I think he is wondering if association rules allow for this property to be rented out as it's part of an association. I couldn't find the answer on MLS.

Be advised the property is a short sale and requires lender approval.

It has one garage space.

As far I'm concern you can buy anything as an investment property. It just depends on whether or not the numbers work. There might be someone in the Cottage Grove area that has experience with rentals and can help you determine what you could get for rent. And I think that leaves one other question. Can you get a renter?