Could I qualify for a jumbo loan (450-550K) in Hartford County, Connecticut with only 5% down?

Looking to put only 5% down on a loan between 450-550k.  Credit scores are in the high 700's and my wife and I have good annual earnings.
  • July 20 2013 - Simsbury
  • 0

Nice to see a local posting!

FHA would be your only option with me for a 5% down payment. 

Being that you do have a 700+ scores I can get you a conventional 1st to 80% and follow that up with a Home Equity Line for another 10%. 

If you are interested in hearing the breakdowns of rates and fees click my profile to contact me.

Good Luck!!!

If you would consider a loan amount of $440,000 FHA may be an option for a down payment that low.  Please contact me via my profile if you would like to discuss this.