Profile picture for jagetz

Could you please correct your geographical ID of Winnekta Heights in Dallas, TX?

Winnetka Heights is bordered by Davis on the north, Willomet on the east, 12th Street on the south and Rosemont on the west. You have it as a huge neighborhood in West Dallas, many blocks west and surrounding Cockrell Hill. I wondered why the value of our home plunged more than $100K in a month (since the last time I checked your web site) -- I think you have us lumped in with comps of homes in a different neighborhood. Can you please correct? Thanks.
  • July 04 2011 - Winnetka Heights
  • 0