Profile picture for shorty44

Could you please tell me what the tax assessor's value of this home now that the economy where it is

I am in the process of purchasing this home and need to know the value of it due to the economy and the situation it is in at the moment.  Please advise as the one quoted is last year, and I need for 2009.
Brenda Schroeder
bls1964@gmail.com
  • Question refers to 6 Quail Hollow Ct E, Savannah, GA 31419
  • 0

If you are purchasig it through a Realtor, he/she should be able to get the information or perform a comparative Market analysis for you.  Otherwise you can go to www.sagis.org and look at the assessed value.