Profile picture for MOR152

Could you send me daily or weekly comps for the 85351 area of SunCity?

We are going to soon be sellig this property and need comps to know how much to ask.  I am not sure that I submitted this request correctly. Thanks
Ann Morris
  • November 05 2013 - Sun City
  • 0

I serve the Active Adult communities in the Phoenix West Valley including Sun City and Sun City West.

I can provide you a free individualized Home Valuation Market Analysis for your home using comps for the last 3-4 months.  Please fill out the form at http://www.arizona-dream-homes.com/Web/AR467895/WebForm/index/162283  so I can get started .  These reports take me about 30-45 minutes to prepare.  

If you are simply interested in what the market is generally doing today in Sun City 85351, you can get monthly market reports at http://www.Arizona-Dream-Homes.com  by fill out the "What's the Market?" in the right hand column  half way down my home page.

Loren Hoboy-Realtor
Your Local Expert
Central AZ Real Estate
LHoboy@centralAZhomes.com
623-688-0004

What's the Market?

What's the Market?

I am send you some information on your home.  Feel free to contact me via my profile and send me your number so I can put together a package of information for you.

Profile picture for SharRundio
Ann,

I can set up a *living* CMA for you that is consistently updated no mater when you look at it.  Feel free to reach out to me via my profile so I have your email address and I'll set it up for you.  

Best,

Shar Rundio