Profile picture for foolygoofy

County Record Vs. Sales Record

Just found a house that it's like a dream with a possible nightmare ending.  Everything looks new and fantastic until I noticed a step by the entry of one of the bedrooms and walking outside there are signs of a driveway.  Looks like that bedrooms used to be a garage.  Now that bedroom has all the electricals, windows, closet, central AC and it looks like where the garage door was, they put up a wall with a window.  County records say 2 bedrooms, sales says 3 bedrooms.

-If that bedroom is an add on and I want to correct with the city.  Will that be my nightmare or is it something simple?

-If in the future I want to put shutters or do something that requires permits and the inpector comes, could this hunt me?

March 04 2009 - Coral Way