Couple of days ago, I asked a question "My home value is listed as very low. How I can provide home

Couple of days ago, I asked a question "My home value is listed as very low. How I can provide home details?
I got a reply to use edit option to claim the home and provide details.

Now, I have my home on sale through a realtor. So, it is not permitting me to provide details. How I can do that to revise the Zillow estimate? Please help me in this regard.
  • July 10 2012 - Munster
  • 0

Thank you,

If your agent has provided the corrected home facts to Zillow, the Zestimate takes time to respond to substantial changes (not all edits affect the Zestimate).   "What is a Zestimate?" addresses the timing until edits are fully reflected in the Zestimate.