Craiglist blocked posting because of Alice blue? What do I do?

• September 27 2013 - Blackstone
  • 0

sometimes you should login to your profile and then post or repost. This should quiet Alice Blue.

Profile picture for TammysList
I recently had the same error.  I believe that Craigs list has copyrights to listings or postings that would include ****List.  My company is named Tammy's List, so I believe they block me because I am close to Craig's List.  

Zillow posted recently that they no longer support Craigslist postings.  However, you can use a free account on postlets to get on Craigslist.

Thanks, that helped, but none of the picture appear in Craiglist. Do you know how to get them to appear and link from Zillow?

Not sure why craigslist would block a font color, but it looks like you can change the font color to "mintcream" and then it should post. There is a blog explaining how to do it here. Hope it helps.