Creating Your Wish List

To help you choose the best real estate professional to represent you in the home buying process, it is important to understand what your personal objectives are, so you can present these to prospective agents and evaluate their ability to help you meet your goals.

One of your primary objectives will be to secure a home that will meet the needs of your family. Here are a few things to consider:

[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

• October 27 2012 - Fort Myers
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
#1 on my wish list is that you'd read the Zillow policy on Spam

"Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in Zillow Advice. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs"
Good Neighbor Policy.

Less than two months until an event where wish lists are important for some parts of the world!  Yes, it is time to start creating your wish list.

I'm wishing for world peace, once again.   I do every year but a lot of people seem to muck it up again and again.

I look forward to seeing you in a couple of months.  Meanwhile, I'm way too busy.    HEY RUDOLF !!!!

Santa, Santa, I love you Santa! I will put the cookies out like always, but this year I'll leave you some nice hot chocolate so you'll be warm for your deliveries. 

Profile picture for hpvanc
Maybe the Great Pumpkin will rise up out of the pumpkin patch and bring some of those wishes to the good girls and boys out there.