Credit Dropped

I have in the process of buying a home.we had gotten everything done, appraisal and inspection and all paper work in, we were supposed to close on the 19th of july. me lender had just told me my credit had dropped and i have to come up with more money down. I have took care of everything on my credit now i just dont have the down payment money they are needing. can i go to another lender? or do i just loss everything i have put into this home. 

June 24 2013 - US

We are going USDA so no money down beside Ernest money. My credit was high 600s in April when we started and now it's high 500s as of the 19th. I have paid and fixed everything needed but lender still says they can't help. Just wanted to no if I could use another lender or something with out losing appraisal and everything or if we have to start over again. Our loan amount is 157k

Sorry, to hear that. Please provide a little bit more information. What type of financing did you acquire: FHA,Conventional, VA, USDA, etc.? What is the purchase price? How much of a down payment do you have? When was your credit pulled and what were you scores at that time? What are your current scores?