Profile picture for briannashaw

Curious about the house?

I see you purchased the  house last year and now you're selling- may I ask why? Do you have pictures of the other bathrooms? We are from o/t, but are coming into view homes.

Thank you! Brianna

Profile picture for jnett26
Well I dont think I am selling it now, but if I was it would be because I bought it as an investment and I have almost completely renovated it. I am an engineer/builder and work is slow so I wasnt sure if I could continue paying the mortgage.
The bathrooms in the main house are pretty much the same though, but I plan on tackling them in the next year. The cottage was completly redone by me last fall. I
f someone came along with a good offer, I MIGHT consider it, but right now I am getting some work and things are looking a little better for me.
Sorry for any confusion.

Jon