Current Foreclosures in North Buffalo, NY

I am considering buying a foreclosure for a relative to live in...in a safe area of Buffalo.  Would like someone to assist in looking and buying this year.

• August 14 - North Delaware
  • 0

Thank you, 

Generally the costs are higher there unless I can pick up a foreclosure in that area.  This is not a home I would live in, only reasonable rental property for a close relative.
  • August 18

In North Buffalo the closer you get to Amherst/Tonawanda/Kenmore area the better. I raised 5 children most of their lives near Montcalm and Englewood near the art gallery. Some pretty nice side streets there to look at branching off Englewood.
  • August 14