Current Lender not licensed to do "NEW" financing in my state. Cant do the HARP program

I currently have my mortgage with Greentree Lending Service. It was sold to them in December 2011 by Bank of America. I called Greentree the other day to ask about refinancing using the HARP 2.0 Program. They asked me a series of questions and determined that I was eligible to use the program. But there was a problem. They are not licensed in the state of MS to do new financing. I ask them what my options are. They stated that i could use another lender to do the HARP program. I have called 6 lenders and none of them are able to do the HARP program because of the PMI. They say the PMI certificate wont transfer to the new loan. Any suggestions would really help me.
Thanks Greg

April 17 2012 - Southaven

Try calling CMG, they will accept an MI transfer from some of the largest MI companies in the country.

Hi Greg- You need to find a lender that is licensed in the state and also who has an established relationship with these MI companies.  I sent you a private message [self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator].  Thank you and have a great night.

Mississippi Harp 2.0 Lenders? I am looking to refinance.
Profile picture for Candace S
Latest reply by Candace S
  • Posted by user7287752
  • In Refinance
Profile picture for James Stachyra
Latest reply by James Stachyra
April 17 2012 | 2 answers
  • Posted by user7287752
  • In Refinance

1. 3459 Enclave Dr, Southaven, MS Home For Sale
    3459 Enclave Dr, Southaven, MS 38672

2. 155 Guthrie Dr, Southaven, MS Home For Sale
    155 Guthrie Dr, Southaven, MS 38671

3. 230 Village Pkwy, Southaven, MS Home For Sale
    230 Village Pkwy, Southaven, MS 38671