DO TECHNICAL QUESTION

I WANT TO BE LINKED TO ZILLOW AND NEED TO KNOW MY OPTIONS
  • May 08 2012 - Windom
  • 0

Profile picture for Jigz F
Kathy -

I have checked on your account and verified that you already have a listing that was fed from postlets.

Are you saying that you have other listings on other websites that to be linked on Zillow? Please advice.

Jigz F

I just tried to put one on but I've got around 60+ listings. If you have less than 200 it says to do postlets. But, what I really want is a feed so that I don't have to manually enter each listing. What are my options for that?

Profile picture for Jigz F
Kathy -

Thanks for the reply.

You can automatically have your listings fed to Zillow through Broker Feeds.

Jigz F