Profile picture for DailyShow

Daily Show looking to interview wealthy real estate investor in the NYC area.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is looking to interview a wealthy real estate investor in the NYC area as part of a segment we're working on.  We want your advice & expertise on a potential (fake) real estate investment opportunity.  Looking to conduct this short interview sometime early next week at your office in the city.  You won't be made to look like a fool!

If you're interested, contact me for more details.  Serious inquiries only, please.

-Matt (mpolidoro@thedailyshow.com)
  • August 13 2009 - New York

Profile picture for soonah
I do have a not so close friend that fits your need, contact me and I will relay your information. He is very wealthy and is a real estate investor in the NYC area and in California. What fun! An investigation type interview, or so it seems. Let's see if he wants to be involved.

Profile picture for workabee
Cheers to the Daily Show. Jon Stewart is a genius. Since I am very handsome on the internet I look just like a rich investor, but I am not in NYC so I guess I am out of luck. You might try www.biggerpockets.com for investors too.