Dear Community,Can one of you please communicate with Zillow to inform them to please remove the c

remove the false information about 3215 Berkshire Road in Baltimore, MD being sold for the hundreds of dollars in 2005. Thanks.
  • March 03 2012 - Arcadia
  • 0

Best Answer

@ Richard:  I flagged (for you) the 2005 sale in the price history table and noted that the number was different from the number showing up by the photo.

Thank you, Wetdawgs and Tug of War.

Profile picture for Dunes ..

I would suggest you try Emailing one or all of these Zillow Staff members

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Nida Makein

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time or are not happy with the response you receive then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

or you could go directly to the Top (or what they say is the Top)
Spencer Rascoff CEO

Dear Wetdawgs,

Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately, there is no place to flag or edit the price discrepancy, but I did flag another price in order to get Zillow's attention about the $1700. I already contacted Zillow and got bounce back emails with general help information which did not address the problem.

Puzzling.   The price history table at the bottom shows a transaction in 2005 of $195,000 but up above the price shows the incorrect $1700.  I don't know if the $195,000 was correct, but am sure you do.   I've not seen that discrepancy before.    Sales prices cannot be edited by the public, but Zillow will check and confirm.  You can either flag the row associated the date in the price history table like this:

Or under edit chose "report problem ..." and describe the issue.

After several checks, there is no place publicly or on account to edit this information and there is no drop down box next to any sold information. There is no public record that the home sold for $1700. In fact, if it did, I would be devastated to think someone suckered me out of my home for $1700. I am still living here, so the information is factually untrue. Thanks for trying to help me. Can anyone out there please ask Zillow to correct this?

You can flag it on the drop down box to the right of the last sale information.

Realtor.com shows the same sale price and they too draw this from public records. So somewhere in the public records this is the last recorded sale price.