Profile picture for nbdispatcher72

Dear Homeowner,

I have a few questions about this home. Does it have a finished basement or attic/storage area?...What is the parking situation?...Lastly, What are the dimensions of the 3 bedrooms? 
  • Question refers to 210 Hathaway St, New Bedford, MA 02746
  • 0

Profile picture for sbrown2007

finished basement - no,but it is full and large

attic storage - no, but it does have a second floor with plenty of storage

parking- off street in front of home,driveway is possible

bedrooms 2 @ approx 100sq. ft. 1 @ approx.150 sq. ft.

I need to repeat how new this home is, as the builder I did not merely skin it over. The home was totally gutted,inspected by the city as it was rebuilt.Kitchen appliances which are now 10 months old would stay. If you have any more interest, get back to me and we can talk.