Default Photo

I'm a newbie so sorry for the basic question: In my listing I want the photo of the house from the street to be the "default" or "main" photo people see when they go to my listing - right now it's my garage people first see.  How do I specify which photo comes up first?  I want to buy an ad on this site but my wife won't let me till I fix this.  Thanks!!

April 17 2008 - US

Hi pherbst-

Here are the steps on how to change the main picture:

1. Go to http://www.zillow.com.
2. Log in with your e-mail address and password.
3. Go to the home details page of the property and click on the "add or edit photos" link.

4. Drag the photo you want to be the main image and click on "save changes".

I hope this helps.

Gracey,

The Zillow website is HORRIBLE for users to find where to enter information.  We're agents with over 30 years experience between us and it is taking 45 minutes to simply post a listing.  Not good.  We have just entered a new one at 10656 E Pantera in Mesa, AZ.  The main photo is really fuzzy and it isn't ours.  I don't see anywhere to "Drag the photo" as you stated above to replace the fuzzy one.  Can you please explain in more detail where we should be to do this and exactly how? 

Also, we've posted a listing at 2124 E. Brooks, Gilbert, AZ more than once.  The photos show, but none of the other listing information is available.  How do we get this to appear.

Thank You!

Dave

Arizona Vistas Realty

Hi Bonnie & Dave -

As requested I have removed the fuzzy photo and sent you an email regarding this.

what is customer service phone number for Zillow?
Profile picture for Rhondasellsvegas9
Latest reply by Rhondasellsvegas9
define pending
Profile picture for Mitchell Lubinsky
Latest reply by Mitchell Lubinsky
July 03 | 7 answers
Handicapped accessible housing
Profile picture for zuser20140615145239143
Latest reply by zuser20140615145239143
June 15 | 6 answers
How to have my home listed for sale on Zillow
Profile picture for zuser20140611090832594
Latest reply by zuser20140611090832594
June 12 | 4 answers
HELP!!! Account Verification
Profile picture for boga skrzelowski
Latest reply by boga skrzelowski
May 29 | 6 answers