Profile picture for hjp000

Delete My Account

How do I cancel / remove my account from Zillow?
  • September 20 2007 - US
  • 0

Hi hjp000 -

Please confirm if you would like to cancel your account by responding to this thread. However, we would like to know if there's anything we can help you with regarding how to use the website and its features, we will gladly assist you.

Profile picture for apolnar
Is Zillow has any link to customer service? It shows anecdoticaly wrong location of my property. 201 Golen Isles Dr, Hallandale, FL. Can you check google maps??? One owner (Appt 506) moved his location to correct one so others units (picture shows wrong old building) located a mile away... Is that because this is 2004 construction? Is that going to help if prices 30-40% below market value? Is Zillow trying to be a reference for realestate or for cartoons????

Profile picture for Bond Trader
How do I remove my property from your site!!!!

Ray Berkelbach
( Berkelbachs@wmconnect.com)

Hi Ray -

We do apologize but we cannot allow deletion or removal of home information from our website.

As we stated previously, the information on Zillow.com is public information. To this extent, it is not in fact personal information that anyone owns and can suppress. You should know that public land records also identify the owner by name, but we have taken the extra precaution not to list owner information on Zillow.com.

To the extent, we hold any personal information about you as a user, we protect it in accordance with our confidentiality policy. Please visit http://www.zillow.com/cor ... Privacy.z

Is there any specific reason why you would like remove your home from our website?  We will be waiting for your reply so that we can better assist you with this concern.

Could it be possible if a zillow associate could delete my account altogether, as I do not want to be using it any more, thank you very much.

Hi 00000-

I have sent you an e-mail for the answer to your concern. Thanks!

Why is so hard to cancel this account with this site?  The trial you offer is for 7 days and then you charge a fee. I am no longer interested in this site as I cannot afford the fee and I don't have any further use for the account.  ...I have been searching for days for the option of closing an account and you don't have one.  THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PRACTICE.  Please respond to the email account you obviously have on file AND PLEASE DO NOT TAKE FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT. I WANT IT TO BE DELETED/REMOVED/CLOSED.

THANK YOU,

bamalone -

We do not offer any seven day trial for any account on the website. You will only be charged if you applied for a lender account but to register as a home owner, a listing agent or a regular user of the website does not require any payment.

I have sent you an email response regarding your account.

Profile picture for zi123llow

I need to delete my post because it is no longer for sale.  How do I do that?

Chickbee -

Are you referring to your property at 27831 Star Crest Ln, Canyon Country, CA 91351?

If so, I have checked and verified that you have successfully taken down the posting for this property.

Please check this link - http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2146035626_zpid

Please let me know if you have other concerns.

Profile picture for georgetownhomeowner

I would also like information on how to delete my account. I do not see how to contact anyone other than replying to a thread that has already been started. We were using a free account and I need to remove the listing.

Profile picture for hycarol4

I have searched everywhere to find any instructions for removing a property from your website.  You must have a ton of homes that are no longer available, and why would you want them on your site?  Please remove my "Make Me Move" listing at 784 Woodshire Lane #J8, Naples FL.  I am the owner. hycarol4@yahoo.com

georgetownhomeowner -

Please refer to this thread.

hycarol4 -

I have removed the "Make Me Move" price on your property. We show homes that are not for sale so that these properties will be aware or have an idea of how much thei homes are valued and so that home owners may easily post their homes for free on the website if ever they have decided to sell it.

For more information about the website, please refer to this link.

Profile picture for jamiemartinez123

How do I cancel the account? I want to be assured that my checking account that I had to use to open the account is not charged.

Hi jamiemartinez123-

Registering an email with Zillow is free. We have checked your profile and verified that there are no checking account info saved nor did you apply for anything that would require you to use your checking account. On your other concern, we would be able to disable your account for you, upon your request. Before I proceed, please clarify if you are referring to the account you used to post in this thread or to another account with Zillow.

Thanks.

The website is not user friendly.  I am trying to delete duplicate listings and it won't let me.  If I can't have accurate information on the site, I don't want it.  Cancel my listing and stop charging my credit card effective immediately.

Profile picture for mferron

This home at 6763 Collier Ave. has been sold how do I cancel my ad. you nsite is great for seller but I can not cancel my ad easily. Your site is not user friendly. Please cancel my ad. 

mferron -

Your home is not posted For Sale on Zillow anymore. The listing has expired because it hasn't been updated since March 2007.

Now, if you want to rmove the photos and home description that you entered when you posted the property for sale, please inform us and we will do it for you.

I would like to cancel my service as well. I am done using my trial and no longer need the service

dvmchrissy -

I have sent you an offline response.

Thanks.

Profile picture for win19533

Please remove my home at 5105 W. 99th Street, 60453 from Zillow. I have listed the reasons under "Zillow is killing me" in your discussion forum. You show the house next door to me valued at $13K more than mine and it should be just the other way around given the condition & size of my house compared to the one at 5101. My neighbor & friend at 5101 is the one who pointed this out to me a couple months back. I am desperately trying to sell this house and I'm asking $219,000. You have it valued at $207K and 5101 at $220K. Too many people trust Zillow and don't take the time to read your "Zestimate" explanation. You are killing my chance. People think I am overpriced and I'm not.

Profile picture for win19533

Why can't I get an answer?

I need my to cancel my account.  This is just too hard to figure out!

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!  I won't sign up again because it is just to hard to change anything or cancel. 

Hi Linda -

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please advise us on what part on the website you are having a hard time with? What information on your account/listing you want to change on the website? Please advise so I can assist you.

Thanks for your patience.

Profile picture for salmonmank

I need to cancel the listing for 14887 Ronda drive, San Jose, ca. 95124. We have removed this house from the market, but I cannot figure out how to do this on your website. Thank you

salmonmank -

I checked your listing and you have taken down the posting of your home. It is no longer posted for sale on the website.

Thanks.

Profile picture for Hamburg

How can I completely delete my account.  The information for 2060 branch oak trail and 3415 creekview is not correct.  Please delete ASAP!

Profile picture for reillyace0

Please let me know how to delete my "make me move" listing . 

Why can't you put navigation options on your web page to manage this????

Also, how do I cancel my account?

pls reply to    (that is alternate email, not my registered email)

1. 1
  2. 2