Demographics

Today, I was  online dealing with real estate.  The site was Zillow, com. BUT, somehow I got routed to a site called Spokeo.I was amazed WOW. They provide detailed demographic inrfomation about EVERY house on that street. When I tried
to go back to that site later, I couldn't  find the "front door" to the site I was on. Can
you help me?
  • November 24 2012 - Macon
  • 0

www.spokeo.com   I checked out my house and discovered there are 14 residents: 8 males and 6 females and pets. Wow!   Crowded!  I sure haven't seen them, I wonder if they are counting poltergeists. In other words, their info is  amusing, not true.   Their home values range from $200 k to $1.000,000 on my street - also amusing but not true.    I checked every house on my street, and they didn't have the correct information  on number of residents in a single one of the 14 I checked.   The ethnicity was correct on 30% of the homes, the pet ownership was correct on 40% of the homes.