Profile picture for jljacobs

Description of home modified without my knowlege.

FRAUD:

I am the sole owner of 850 Channing Circle, Benicia, CA 94510 held in a Grant Deed to my trust.

Someone unknown to me added a non-existent web site as the first sentence of the house description. To wit: "View website: http://850channingcircle." Firstly, the site does not exist and even if it did the URL is missing a TLD and as a result it would never open on the Internet.

Please remove that sentence described above between quote marks immediately. The house is not for sale at this time.

Further I make this claim as the sole owner & should not be modified by anyone else. Can you provide me the name of the person who added that web site URL to the description?

John L. Jacobs, 415-738-2550  Benicia, CA 94510
  • April 14 2012 - Benicia
  • 0