Profile picture for teresahanafin

Details about my house in W Barnstable, Mass not on Zillow. Neighbors' are. I can't claim my house.

When I type in my street name in Zillow's Homes Search, a map of my street appears. The houses on both sides of mine as well as the house across the street have values attached with a popup window providing details, but mine doesn't. How can I get my house added to your database? It's not for sale, by the way. I'd just like to claim it and fill in the improvements we have made and get an estimated value.
  • January 19 2009 - West Barnstable
  • 0