Did I receive the Request for Review in my own email as a copy or as an accident of the application?

I recently sent a request for review to a both current and previous client.  The request for review was  in my own email inbox a short time later.  I hesitate to follow up with them if they have no idea what I am asking about in the first place or in the case they did not wish to participate and make them feel harrassed for it.  
  • November 08 2012 - Berlin
  • 0

Thanks, Carl. That answers my question and addresses my concerns for follow up with clients. I appreciate it!
Randy