Profile picture for akaskippy

Did a real estate agent sell this property?

Hi there, I'm looking for a good real estate agent to list my rolling hills condo with. Was this property sold by an agent? If so, I would appreciate a name and phone #.

Hello akaskippy,

Just thought I would let you know that the unit L206 if that is the one you are inquiring about sold on 10/14/08 and was sold by a Prudential office. Here is some more info for you on your complex: there are currently 9 Active listings, of those 1 is bank owned, 1 has been on and off the market since 11/07 two have had price drops between 18-31K since they were listed. The average prices since June 08 (which is farther back than I go for CMAs now look like this: High $250 Med $178 Low $155 the average number of days on market are 117.
Would you like to know more about the Renton area market? What areas are selling and what you need to do to be a competitive seller in taodays market? I would be happy to give more information either here on Zillow or more specifically on your condo.
Put the Power of the Rock behind you!

It would appear that the answer is "No". There is no record of this property anywhere within the MLS. There is one other unit For Sale now, listed with an agent for about $9000+ than the sale price of this unit. Has been out there for about 3 weeks. So, there does not appear to be much competition within the complex at this time? Hope this helps....