Profile picture for BBUY

Did anyone live or buy a new home from company KHovananian in Rosiville CA?

I went to Rosiville CA wanted to buy a new home from company KHovananian yesterday, the sales person named Danna was there. At the first Danna told us that we can put an offer price for the 323k home. So We offered for 300k, she went to talk to her boss, then she came and said YES for 300k, but she needed time to prepare the contact, so we need to wait for about 2 hrs. After 2 hrs we came back to her office, the price listed on the contract was $310,248!!!!!!!! And also she asked me to sign the contract right the way without read the 200 pages contract. I am so glad that I didn't sign. Was this happen to someone?
This is my first time to buy a home in my life, I felt so disappointed, we didn't buy from them, and we just ran away, because we didn't feel safe with them, especially in the area and neighborhood. So please, everybody be careful with this company KHovananian in Rosiville CA!!
  • September 14 2011 - Roseville
  • 0

Profile picture for socalhomes411
The builder Khovananian is ok not bad, they have been in the building industry for a long time. I think it is better to have a realtor go with you so they can help you and look over the contract for you. Depending on the builder, some require that the realtor accompanies you on your first visit to the new home. The realtor (not the one of the model homes) gets paid by the builder so it is free for you and they will look out for your benefit.

You should contact a Roseville Realtor for help. Buying a home can be overwhelming and frustrating. You need a good Realtor to help you navigate the process and negotiate a good deal.

Scroll to the top of the page and click on the Professionals button. Then search for Realtor's in Roseville.

Read the reviews and look for a Realtor that you feel comfortable working with. 

I don't think it was the company. I think it was the person you were dealing with. Take a few moments to contact their corporate headquarters.

http://www.khov.com

Happy funding, Rudi