Did you know Classic homes will finish a basement for free if you go undercontract soon?

• April 19 2011 - Southeast Colorado Springs
  • 0

Classic Homes has some nice plans here, but I'm not crazy about their elevations on the outside. They seem very "flat". I prefer more overhang on my eaves. I guess that makes me old fashioned.

If their follow up with agents is not good, I would be concerned as a homeowner about their follow after I purchase. Is Classic a respected builder in CO state or are they a more metro sized builder?

GJ Gardner doesn't follow up very well, at least not with me (2 times I made clear requests because we were ready to build and wanted info). Yes, they had a winner in the Parade of Homes, but the competition wasn't exactly fierce last year. Please define fastest growing builder if you're going to throw that out there because it's very generic. It's easy to "grow fast" when you haven't done a whole lot compared to other builders in the area. For how poorly they were at following up with us when we were ready to build there is no way I'm sending a client that way. Not a chance.

Does Classic require using a "preferred lender" for this incentive Matt?

Good to know. Are there a lot of different builders to choose from in your local CO market?

Yeah, but Classic homes builds it into their price anyways,  It's just a ploy to bring in more business.  I think if you're really looking for a builder to give you the facts up front, you should try looking into GJ Gardner.  They have up front pricing and usually come in far less than most other builders.  Plus they are the fastest growing builder in Colorado.  You can get an up front quote, totally customize your plans and your not committed to anything.  These guys are the bomb.  Worth getting a competing Bid, I think.