Profile picture for oath101

Difference in cost

Sir or madam,
 I live at 9262 Maxwell court, Laurel MD 20723 and 9260 is much smaller and it's not an end of unit. Did you make an error and meant to put mine at 362,500 and my neighbor's at 323, 500. I have a 3 level bump out, gas fireplace, end of unit TH, box bay window, jacuzzi bathroom in master bedroom, and a flagstone patio.  His is not an nnd of unit, only a 2 level bump out, but a brick front. 

• May 16 2011 - North Laurel

I'm an agent not a Zillow Rep. Zillow uses public records. Check the assesed values of both properties and you might see where the zestimate came from. Remember, this is only an estimate not reality of the market. Unless your planning to move, keep the lower assesment to keep your taxes down. You can also "claim" the property to add comments. And report "bugs" to zillow under the other tab.