Profile picture for KatieP123

Do I qualify for an FHA loan?

My DTI is good. My credit score is 658.I had 1 job gap in 7 years (which was more recent). I am now employed in my profession.
Worked in my field of work from October 2008-May 2011 in TN. Then I had to move to KY for family reasons. After finding childcare for my 2 year old and getting settled in, I looked for work in my field. There was NONE. Got a job at Kroger in November of 2011. Found a job in my field in the begining of May this year. Have been on the job for 3 months as a full time employee, still working weekends at Kroger (gotta LOVE employee discount).
Would the gap in employment keep me from getting an FHA loan?
  • July 27 2012 - Somerset
  • 0

Hi KatieP123,

Here is some more information about FHA loans.  Also take a look at this previous thread for more details.

Candace