Do I select yes on past foreclosure if the house was included in my bankruptcy?

I filed bankruptcy (the house was included in the filing) and the house was foreclosed a year later.  Since it was included in my bankruptcy and listed on my credit report as such do I have to say 'Yes' to having a past foreclosure on future mortgage applications?
  • September 06 2012 - Indio
  • 0

Profile picture for Go Huskers
" I filed bankruptcy (the house was included in the filing) and the house was foreclosed a year later."

Read your own words. If the house was foreclosed upon, then the answer would be "yes." Why would you think that just because it does not show as such on your report the answer would suddenly change to "no?" 

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, I guarantee that it still makes a sound. 

yes.

It doesn't appear to stop some lenders from providing quotes; call the one that quote you and hold them to it.