Profile picture for drfolks

Do any mortgage cos. offer physician loans in Miami, Florida for jumbo loans?

I am a new physician in Miami, FL looking for a mortgage for around $650-800K.  I do not have enough money for a 20% down payment, but I can put down around 5-7% in cash and I have a good income/ income potential.

Does anyone provide physician loans or 90+% loans in Dade County?  I contacted Physicianloans.com and they will not provide loans in my area. 

Any help would be appreciated
  • April 24 2010 - Gables
  • 0

Good Evening,

As a realtor I do work lots of different mortgage lenders, I can recommend several to you that have been in the business for many years and are quite knowledgeable in the South Florida lending market.

Please feel free to email me and I will provide you with their contact information.

Lila Lopez
Re/Max Advance Realty

Please e mail me and I will provide you the name and contact information of a person who works for a Regional Bank that will do a 5% down DOCTOR loan with no PMI up to a $650,000 loan amount in South Florida. You can e mail me or call and I will provide the contact name and number.

I have some options that might be able to get close enough to your goal to make it work.  please give me a call our email if you'd like to talk.  we go to 90% LTV to a 650k loan.

Contact RBC Bank