Profile picture for fetaalfredo

Do you accept complaints regarding owners of rental units advertised here?

As a business owner there is nothing more frustrating than lack of follow up & unprofessional behavior. I contacted someone regarding a rental on your website. They replied immediately & I arranged several possible times to see the unit. I was
told that my pets were no problem.....However when I mentioned that I needed to
stay within a specific school district because I had a child & was going thru a separation I never heard back from the other party. I had set up a time to see the unit. They simply refused additional e-mails sent to them.Isn't that discrimination OR is it just plain rudeness?? Either way it is totally unprofessional.

• October 28 2011 - Reading

Zillow accepts rental ads from both businesses and private parties, but they have no way to control how they handle their business offline. What you describe may have been closet discrimination or an inexperienced landlord. It is hard to say and there is no excuse, but you are probably better off not being in a lease with someone like that.