Profile picture for joanna27

Do you accept dogs? If so, is there a size requirement and how much would the deposit be for a pet?

I am really interested in this house and a couple of your other properties.  I do have a small puppy that is 5 weeks old and probably get no bigger than 50 pounds. We came by some of the properties today.  I am on Section 8 and in need of a home very soon.  Please contact me by email or phone.  My email address is joanna.foster@my.sinclair.edu and my husbands number is 937-389-0636 and my phone number is 937-613-0556.  Thank you very much
  • Question refers to 349 Mercer Ave, Dayton, OH 45402
  • 0