Profile picture for SULPIZIO

Do you have a list of banked owned foreclosed property

July 16 2010 - Hilton Head Island

There are loads of different sites to go to for foreclosure properties. I would not recommend www.realtytrac.com.  That site has every home that has a foreclosure filed. That doesn't mean the home is for sale or will ever be for sale.  I get more calls about homes people find on that site. Try any of the major brands, remax.com, or Coldwell banker, etc.  I would recommend you research and find one Realtor to assist you with your search.  A good Realtor will have access to the foreclosure list and be able to give you a realistic expectation as well as point out any potential pitfalls with the foreclosure home you do find. 

If you are looking for properties in the Tampa to Orlando area visit www.TampaBankProperties.com

- Chris

Hi:  check out our free website:  www.redhotrepos.com.  This site is updated daily and features properties in the Coachella Valley -- from Desert Hot Springs to Indio -- condos to estates.  

One of the best ways to find a foreclosure is to visit Beaufort Counties Website for the most recent list of foreclosures sales.  These are sold on the first Monday of every month at 11 am in the County Courthouse.  Contact me or your REALTOR prior to buying a foreclosure as we offer some pretty compelling properties that are not on these lists!

No CB had not changed the last time I looked, but some agents only care about the appearance of helpfulness.

Curious, I though coldwell banker site only shows their company listings ? Has that changed ?

Try ColdwellBanker.com  They have a whole foreclosure sectionl.

You can Search www.Realtytrac.com to find homes in your area that are in pre fofeclosure. Or better than that contact Bonnie Bauchman with Wiechert in the Hilton Head area she is great and can send you loads of bank owned proerties.

You can search on my website for notices of default, auctions and bank owned properties for the Western United States...California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon...and more I think.  I only work the SF Bay area but do offer referrals for other parts of the country.  The foreclosures are updated daily so we are up to date.  The hitch is, if you want the actual addresses of what you find you have to email me.  Once you email and/or call me I can send you lists with addresses.  I can refine lists for you by zip code or city or property type...All my investors, contractors and regular people, love the feature I offer for free on my site.  But again the hitch is I get your contact info.  Obviously the hope on my side is I get a committed client. 

check it out:  Serach foreclosures online for FREE!  [link removed by moderator] 

You need a local Realtor who has acess with local MLS.
Realty Trac and bank sites are not the answer to get good local information. Not everything is on the web. Local experience is the most valuable asset you need to make a good decison. whether it is myself or another Realtor who has been around for say 20 years or so.

Profile picture for Dunes....
Why not just use the Bank Sites?

Like Bank of America Link
or
Chase Link
or
CitiMortgage Link
or
Wells Fargo Link

You can find the Links to Bank Sites here Link

Realtytrac.com as another agent pointed out is a good starting point. They have sister companies that are used as the main transaction center with national banks, in other words they are the main source for many REO/Foreclosure listing due to relationship with the transaction software used by many national banks. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

I am a mortgage lender in GA, but I have a link to national foreclosures at the bottom of my home page.  www.openhomemortgage.com

I will be happy if you are looking for Foreclosure properties in the Hilton Head Island & Bluffton Sc area. all I need is a first and last name and a e-mail adress in about 30 minutes I can set up a search and send you updates ans they come on the market.
Have a great day.

Another option is to check your county records. If they have an online search, just search by putting bank names into the owner field . If that bank has any, they will show up that way. Good luck! FYI- In this market, foreclosures aren't always your best deal.

Many MLS do not offer this abiltiy to search the Hilton Head MLS which also covers the Bluffton market has this ability. Is very accurate. Just because a property may be in foreclosure does not mean the bank has it on the market. Having access to the local MLS will give you a accurate list of homes or condo's or homesites for sale that day.

Go to www.Realtytrac.com and see for yourself what is there and at what stage.

Contact a Realtor© for some help and HiltonHeadJR2 seems like just the guy.

James Callas - Realtor®

Of course.  Email me at [contact info removed by moderator]  and I can help.  My website address is [link removed by moderator]

Thanks...

JOHN